It’s been too long since my last post, so I thought I would catch you up. If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram or if we are friends on Facebook, you probably know most of what I’m about to talk about.
Real Estate has been good, challenging, but good. As Donald Trump says “real estate is always good, in my opinion.” We are in the early stages of selling season, so if you or someone you know is considering selling, I’d love the opportunity to be a resource.
On to the more fun and personal side of things:
- April 13th-Kendall felt our baby move for the first time
- April 22nd- I felt the baby kick for the first time
- April 23rd- We found out we are having a precious baby girl!
- April 25th thru May 1st- we went to see Kendall’s brother in Savannah, GA with her family
- April 29th- We skipped out on the family and went to play golf in Bluffton, SC (baby girl was moving like crazy on the course!)
- May 6th- saw baby girl’s movements for the first time
- May 29th thru Jun 5th- Our last vacation before we become parents to Naples, FL (if you’ve never been to Naples, do yourself a favor and book a trip)
- June 12th- At 5:36 pm my first nephew was born, Ronan James McKamie!
I’ve never been around little girls, so this will be a whole new world to me, but I couldn’t be more excited. I’m looking forward to being the example of how ANY boy is expected to treat her. I’m excited to put a golf club in her hand and pray that she takes to it. But most of all, I’m excited about the relationship that I will have with my baby girl! Before now, I never knew how you could love somebody so much…even though you haven’t meet them, but I’m totally in love with my little girl!!!
This is the picture we posted to announce Baby Girl on social media
And this is my little dude, Ronan James!!! In the picture on the right, I introduced him to his first US Open…what a good uncle I am!!!